[time-nuts] Wrist Watch for Time Nuts

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Wed Feb 24 09:12:04 UTC 2010

Quoth David at 24/02/10 19:35...
> Something for the more adventurous, link your wrist watch to your own time
> standards. TI have brought out a 'sports watch' based development system,
> the 'eZ430-Chronos' based on their 430 processor. It includes an RF data
> link so you should be able to write code to automatically sync the watch to
> your GPS / Rubidium / Caesium / Maser standards and calibrate the watch
> drift (including temp effects) etc. It might be a bit of a trick to get Lady
> Heather to run on it.

Last I heard, only the US frequency (whatever it is) version was
available.  For those of us in 433MHz-land (ie: rest of the world,)
available next few weeks.

And I WANT ONE!  Perfect wrist-top manager for wearable sensors.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business:      http://www.smiffytech.com/
Blog/personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/