[time-nuts] 5061a now look at wrong freq A1 fault

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sat Feb 27 07:29:42 UTC 2010

I see that there is a 5061 on epray with the usual evasive statement to the
effect that the seller is completely ignorant except it turns on. Is the Cs
tube liable to be OK? If so, I feel competent to fix anything else that does
not call for esoteric or exceedingly rare parts :-)
I just don't want the incredible expense of a new tube, if available at all,
or else having to resell without lying by omission (a tactic I occasionally
find on epray)
Thanks!
Don