[time-nuts] Porting Lady Heather

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 06:06:34 UTC 2010

2010/1/5 Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com>:

> Yeah,  rightey-oh  we got flow charts,  gantt charts,  pi charts,  tart charts,  all with the circles and the arrows and the paragraphs on the back  explain' what each is all about...

So do you have all 27 of them, including the approach, the get away,
NW corner, the SW corner and not to mention the aerial photography?
Anyway, the only problem is that I have a seeing-eye-dog :-(

Do you have a link to the source then please? ... preferably in
braille or scratch and sniff so my dog can read it to me :-)

No offence intended to any blind people reading this posting!

Steve Rooke
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;