[time-nuts] Fluke (Montronics) Model 207-5 WWVB Receiver/Comparator

SAL CORNACCHIA salccor at rogers.com
Thu Jan 7 15:42:13 UTC 2010

Hi John,

I originally bought the 207-5 Used with many issues, I managed to repair some problems, the manual that I have does not cover any board revisions , the components are different then the manual making it difficult to find replacement solid state devices, the serial number is very high (Later Model), do You have a manual or is any way to check the revision of the plug in boards.
Thank You for helping out.

Best regards,

Sal C. Cornacchia
Electronic RF Microwave Engineer (Ret.)