[time-nuts] Sparkfun

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 7 16:37:15 UTC 2010

Remember that ad a couple years ago (superbowl, perhaps), with the small company starting their online presence, and the big "number of orders" counter.  It starts clicking slowly, and everyone is jubilant: Yeah, we're going to make it; and then it starts counting faster and faster, and they get more and more crestfallen and panicky as the realize what that means.

I think it was for FedEx, UPS, or something like that.