[time-nuts] Sparkfun

Alan Hochhalter alanh137 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 01:36:51 UTC 2010

Those of us who didn't get anywhere didn't lose anything - we just
didn't get something for free.  But I agree it is disappointing when you
can't get past the front page - if that far.  I tried about an hour
before it was to start and got nowhere.  Being pretty ignorant of
internet workings, I got to wondering if people who were smarter than me
could have started a session (if that is the right term) hours before
and kept it active until the time came to actually submit an order.
Kind of like camping out overnight in the line for tickets like some do.

Alan