[time-nuts] Digital Clock kit - no Integrated circuits!

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jan 9 03:46:18 UTC 2010

At high temperatures the circuits with the additional diodes in series
with the base will have problems with transistor leakage currents when
all inputs are low.
The person who created that page doesnt know how to design reliable
circuits.
A base to emitter shunt resistor is one way of avoiding this problem.

Bruce