[time-nuts] Characterization of Oscillator w/ HP5345a

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:58:22 UTC 2010

Does your employer offer medical insurance ?  Please check to see if
they cover psychiatric care.  Time-Nuts are more addictive than crack,
plus they all have obsessive compulsive disorders.  Please seek medical
treatment before its two late.

Next thing you know, you'll end up with several crystal oscillators, a
few rubidiums, maybe a cesium, and if your willing to let you family
obligations go, a Hydrogen Maser.

To start, you'll want a GPSDO, so you will have a reference of some sort
to UTC.  Rubidiums are cheap, some at the $100 level on flea-bay, build
a case, power supply and your ready to go.