[time-nuts] HP-428B What I really meant....

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:53:58 UTC 2010

Like my 428 also. But I have a tube version hybrid. It is drifting a bit and
one day I will get off my butt and address that. But its not bad enough to
open the case actually.
Using the ad588 as a current source is a good idea but semi expensive.
I looked up the ad558 yesterday and digikey wants $38 each.