[time-nuts] HP10811 losing EFC

Pete Rawson peterawson at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 02:02:10 UTC 2010

Rick,

I'm pretty sure there was a 10811A Service Note issued on the fuse
problem.
IIRC, the early production units used a relatively low temp fuse,
which proved
painful & was replaced by a higher temp version(maybe twice). I had
one of
those early units & it failed 2x before I gave up & canned it.

Pete Rawson