[time-nuts] Sidereal time

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Sat Jan 16 15:36:33 UTC 2010

And to think, I just used a CD4046 phase locked loop to multiply a precise
60 Hz by 1465 and then divide the resultant 87,900 Hz by 1461 to get 60 Hz
times 1.00273785 or 60.164271 Hz to drive a digital clock.  The error
between using 1.00273785 and 1.00273790934, as determined by Reid and
Honeycut, was only -0.005 seconds per day or -1.85 seconds per year.

John  WA4WDL