[time-nuts] LPRO Pressure Sensitivity

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jan 21 17:21:57 UTC 2010

>freshly emptied Riesling bottles

Are just a clear indication of your very good taste in wine, nothing
whatever to do with ppb/ppt.

Though my old fashioned English view is that ppb is 1 in 10E12, and ppt is 1
in 10E18.

The simple 1000 million (US billion) generally wasn't graced with a name
over here, though some other countries referred to it as a milliard.

Dave (who thinks that a good Reisling Trockenbeerenauslese is the one of the
finest wines in the world).