[time-nuts] Test Equipment

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Fri Jan 22 12:23:34 UTC 2010

Hi

About 8 years ago a whole lot of companies dumped a whole lot of test gear. Prices dropped rapidly as they did so. It's taken us all quite a while to burn through that pile of stuff.

The amazing thing is that as bad as the economy is now, you don't see people doing the same sort of thing. You see oceans of people out of work, but not piles of test gear getting sold off.

Bob