[time-nuts] Test equipment / work benches...

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jan 24 23:48:34 UTC 2010

On 1/24/10 2:06 PM, "Bob Camp" <lists at cq.nu> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Complete something !! Yikes what a terrible idea. That would involve actually
> doing all the un-fun things that I've been putting off once the fun stuff was
> all done.
>
> Bob

Well, even though we had a fair amount of time to tinker with "ideas that
might pan out", most of the work was actually for a client and had a defined
delivery date (usually in a couple weeks from starting the job).

And, of course, it's just like running out of room in the garage.  Do you
just buy a bigger garage?