[time-nuts] DMTD Question

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 12:01:20 UTC 2010

Allow me to add some comments to this subject.
Five month ago I set out to make a DMTD that would be $ 200 max and be such
 that any one can build it with readily available parts. The unit also
includes  five counters yielding a resolution of 1 E-15. Using five counters not
only  gives Allan Variance but also frequency difference. The counter is