[time-nuts] Conducting Bench Top Material

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 07:56:09 UTC 2010

Atari used them by the truckload too, and again, probably due to price. I'm sure somebody is probably still producing them, or can. It was a very durable item; once, on a lark, we took one that had been run over by a truck and sat out in the weather for who knows how long, bent the pins enough to solder it to a 40pin header and tried it out in a CBM 8032....it worked...

I kind of wish I had been working back then when stuff was so robust.... Now we have poly Ta caps that have a real shelf life that's not MSL related.

Dave