[time-nuts] HP 58516A GPS distribution amplifier information - Thank you

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 17:34:40 UTC 2010

Hi Bjoern,

you replace the capacitor inside it with a zero ohm resistor.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 1/28/2010 05:12:47 Pacific Standard Time,
bg at lysator.liu.se writes:

SMC  connectors is available over the desk in my hometown - which is a
fairly  remote part of our large globe. Price is the same range as
SMA-connectors.  5 sec on Xbay finds 4 connectors and shipping for $15.

How do you  connect a single Bias-T to give DC both to splitter and
antenna?

--

Björn