[time-nuts] Pictic II PCB group buy board cost $8

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 09:03:37 UTC 2010

Hi Stanley,

Just to confirm that I put my hand up for two boards and I'd also be
interested in two pre-programmed PIC chips if your being a rallying
point for them as well. I believe that you have my address in New
Zealand. It's a shame that Mouser insists on FEDEX or UPS for shipping
the parts kit as this doubles the price. Anyway, I will see about
sourcing these locally here.

Many thanks,
Steve

On 2 July 2010 05:42, Stanley Reynolds <stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I expect the board cost to be $8 each + shipping.
>
> Will email everyone I receive a request from in a few days and then post here
> for any lost emails / last call.
>
> Stanley

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
- Einstein