[time-nuts] Nuts and Phoolery

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sun Jul 4 23:04:46 UTC 2010

I'm going to forward this over to the fun with tubes list.  Most of the guys
over there get a big kick out of the nuts who spend big bucks on oxygen free
copper wire and other nutty things for their sound systems.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com