[time-nuts] Pic programing for the PICTIC II

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 7 05:09:40 UTC 2010

It looks like there's still a problem with the trimmers.  R17 and R22
are shown as part # 3266P-1-502LF and the photo shows the proper type of
trimmer.  The data sheet and the catalog page show that 3266P has the
adjustment parallel to the board rather than vertical.  Mouser just used
the same picture for all styles of the 3266 line.  There are others that
are in stock, but they're larger and I don't know if there's room for
them on the board.

Ed