[time-nuts] GPS Common View

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Jul 8 01:36:59 UTC 2010

Hi

NIST publishes data on a per satellite basis as well.

WIth all of these the big question will be weather the data is in fine enough "buckets" to be useful. I know that back when we had a NIST time transfer modem that they indeed had all the data to make it work. At least at that time the data they used was not available online. Of course they were indeed *selling* you the service on a monthly basis ....

Bob