[time-nuts] Rubidium oscillator controlled clock

ulmann at vaxman.de ulmann at vaxman.de
Sun Jul 11 19:40:01 UTC 2010

 Dear list members -
a couple of weeks ago I found the time-nuts mailing list and had a wonderful
time reading through old posts as well as having a look at the web pages of
some of its participants. This triggered a long desire of mine to have some
kind of a homebrew atomic clock - not necessarily based on a cesium primary
standard, but maybe something built around a cheaper rubidium oscillator. Since
I was lucky to find an EFRATOM LPRO-101 for a quite reasonable price, I decided
to build my own frequency standard and clock around this.
 I am sure this does not (yet? :-) ) qualify me as a time nut, but maybe you
will like my contraption which is described at

http://www.vaxman.de/projects/rb_clock/

 Best regards - sincerely, Bernd. :-)