[time-nuts] Loran-C Anthorn

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Mon Jul 12 09:46:00 UTC 2010

Hello Antonio,

     Looking at the aerial photographs on Google Maps, the transmitter
building can be seen at 54.91224°N, 3.27831°W - nearer Cardurnock than
Anthorn!  Which are the actual aerial masts though, I don't know.
Might I suggest you contact Peter Whibberley at the National Physical
Laboratory (peter.whibberley (at) npl . co . uk) - if he can't tell
you, he will certainly know who can!

     Regards,

          Peter Vince