[time-nuts] Some 74AC175PC chips Sourced

Robert Berg bob.b at pobox.com
Tue Jul 13 04:19:54 UTC 2010

I'm crossing my fingers that my order doesn't get "revised" by an
unscrupulous or overly-optimistic vendor, but assuming it gets filled,
as of 20:56PDT I have requests for all of the 50 chips I'm hoping to be
able to provide. If you requested "one or two," I put you down for two.
Hopefully Stanley will have good luck sorting out his order too, and
everyone will end up getting what they need. I'll send separate emails
to each of you who indicated interest.  Since everyone has a Stateside
address, I don't think the postage will vary much, even for a trip
across the continent.  Might be a bit more for several chips in the bag.

Bob
WA7ZRX