[time-nuts] PICTIC Backend

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 14:38:38 UTC 2010

Thank you all for links to more languages. My true interest was in a program to
interface to the PICTIC board on the order of the trimble monitor program. I
have started teaching myself programing again and will try to keep the project
on track. First goal is to hide commands from the user and display the setup
prams. Also convert hex to decimal. Next would be some math to display the data.
Guess I was asking if anyone else was working on such a program and wanted to
pool resources, if so I would try to work out a way for us to share code and
ideas.

Attached is a screen of my current program just a fraction of what it needs to
be.

Stanley