[time-nuts] PICTIC II Parts from Mouser

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Mon Jul 19 23:59:10 UTC 2010

The TS272CN is an acceptable substitute for the TS272ACN in the
PICTIC II but as noted has a higher input offset voltage. This
can be compensated for in the second stage by adjustment of
the offset trimmer. I selected premium parts for temperature
stability in the application. Sorry the manufacturers are
making "human compatible" devices obsolete and only carrying
over surface mount devices as they go Pb free for the EU
market. Makes it difficult to keep up with what's available
and harder for amateurs with fat fingers and poor eyesight
like myself to build simple projects!

Richard