[time-nuts] Lab Test Equipment

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 16:29:15 UTC 2010

Forgot to mention:

With the below two instruments you can adjust two of your Rb's so that all have the same frequency by adjusting them so that there is no phase drift over long time periods.

You will need to discipline one or more of them to gps to know if this frequency is actually accurate against a Nist standard. If they have a 1 pps input such as the Prs-10 Rb then this is very easy to do.

Bye said

Sent from my iPad