[time-nuts] surface mount (was PICTIC II Parts from Mouser)

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Jul 20 17:51:30 UTC 2010

Stanley,

Your brain will do an excellent job of translating your finger
motion to the micro motions necessary to move surface mount parts
around with tweezers.  Barring disease, the usual solution to finger
jitter is to keep tweezers pressure light, and lay off the coffee.

Even if you do jitter a bit, there are many tricks you can use to
keep it to a minimum.  I use the little finger on my tweezers hand
as a balance point for my hand.  Just the act of having it touch the
stage, or board removes all of the jitter.

-Chuck Harris