[time-nuts] A different timenuts interest

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Jul 22 16:52:58 UTC 2010

Hi

At > $30K certainly not cheap. My guess is that the building modifications
and permits will set you back a pretty significant chunk of money as well.

The issue of troubleshooting a 6 story high machine in a public space (plus
insurance issues) likely makes the "proven design" a much better decision
than a one off.

Bob