[time-nuts] Basic question regarding comparing two frequencies

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Jul 24 20:49:51 UTC 2010

Sounds about right.  One cycle per 5 seconds or about 0.2 Hz difference.
Therefore, 9,999,999.8 Hz.

I would feed the GPSDO to trigger your scope and look at the output of the
time base on one channel of the scope.  You could also look at the GPSDO on
the other channel.  Then you could adjust your counter time base to 'freeze'
the display.  Probably good to 'align' the counter time base but for long
term comparison, probably better to use a counter and plot the difference.

Joe