[time-nuts] Basic question regarding comparing two frequencies

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 18:00:17 UTC 2010

Hi,
 Bob since has explained how the 1.0001 MHz are generated. My Austron  uses
a Xtal filter. If you want a scan of the circuit contact me direst. The
resulting 100 Hz out of the D F/F results in a high resolution representation.
1  Hz is equal to 1E 6. If you now count the 100Hz with a counter that has
a  recipical mode like the 5345, 5335 or Racal Dana 1992 you easily get 1
E-12  resolution or better.
Bert

In a message dated 7/26/2010 10:35:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,