[time-nuts] Fury - Rubidium

Scott Mace smace at intt.net
Wed Jul 28 00:06:03 UTC 2010

Said,  Did the OEM units (from way back) ship with an open pad for the
thermistor?  I thought that wouldn't work unless it was drawing oven
current from the Fury.  It would be neat to add some tempco into the mix
instead of just trying to shield it from HVAC cycling.  The particular
LPRO-101 that I'm using now, doesn't seem to be as sensitive as others
to temp.  I was using a different LPRO originally and when I plotted the
Fury board temp sensor with GPSCON you could see the impact of the
cycling, now with this one you would be hard pressed to pick it out.
The X72 was very sensitive to temp changes, EFC tracked the temp quite well.

	Scott