[time-nuts] Fury - Rubidium

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 21:18:14 UTC 2010

Nigel
I do not think so. Early on I did try a Tbolt and did run a comparison with
 my Cesium, maybe I did something wrong, but to me it looked like they
where  changing the OCXO frequency to correct timing.  I got rid of it and
instead  modified my Shera for Rubidium.
Any comments out there from people controlling their rubidium with a Tbolt
replacing the OCXO?
Bert

In a message dated 7/28/2010 2:45:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,