[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Thu Jul 29 15:09:43 UTC 2010

Bert,
I'm using at the moment a thunderbolt (with spare for testpurposes
using ext. other oscillators), a nice PRS10, a FRK-HLN-1A (5MHz with
external doubler to 10 MHz) and several HP10811.
I would like to build up with this a good and reliable reference
(PPS and Frequ.). My dream would be a good autonom. TIC with timestamp
possibility. At the moment the 53132A is doing a good job, but I miss
the time stamp possibility and single measurements at defined time steps...
regards
Arnold,DK2WT