[time-nuts] More from the obsolete gps file: oncore nmea

normn3ykf at stny.rr.com normn3ykf at stny.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 02:58:39 UTC 2010

Said,
Thanks!! I found that after a while fishing around in the manual. Synergy used to be able to flash the M12+t to an a positioning receiver which does support nmea.

Bad news is that all of the oncores that I have are of a firmware that doesn't support nmea, either.

Perusing the manual for the oncores, there is a programming pin. Not sure how it's used or if it can be done outside of a factory. Would be slick to be able to update the firmware!

Have fun,
Norm