[time-nuts] Flood of low end priced VNAs on FleeBay

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Jun 2 16:21:04 UTC 2010

VNAs are very expensive toys. I have an HP 8753 and was just outbid on a 6
GHz source assembly.  :((

Mine has a very complex multi-chip RF Hybrid that has a partial failure,
so it only goes to 3 GHz. That's a serious problem with modern high-end
microwave gear, if anything dies, you're prettry much screwed.

FWIW,

-John