[time-nuts] GPS Sat Clock Data

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jun 4 05:10:29 UTC 2010

Hi Bob,

I have in the past watched presentations at ION on "signal in space" (SIS)
accuracy for the GPS constellation. There was a steady improvement, with
leaps between different SV (clock) generations. But also an improvements
with adjustments in the ground segment, including adding more ground
monitor sites. I am pretty sure there was also AVAR(?) plots for
individual SVs maybe only clock types. One of the presentations was from
Lookheed Martin where the new data was from II-RMs.

   http://www.ion.org/search/search_proceedings.cfm

--

   Björn