[time-nuts] A philosophy of science view on the tight pll discussion

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 11:25:41 UTC 2010

You didn't have to read it all, no one forced you and in terms of
physical bandwidth, I would not expect anyone to seriously read any
group list on a cellphone, let alone one connected at less than 3G
speeds.

Nice poem BTW, I must read more of him.

Steve

On 5 June 2010 09:30, Arthur Dent <golgarfrincham at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This out-of-control thread has been a total waste of bandwidth
> for some time now. I feel that I should be embarrassed for some
> of the posters here because they appear to have no sense of
> shame. this thread reminds me of a Robert Frost poem about
> choices that isn't any more off topic than some of the other replies.
>                           -Arthur
>
> Fire and Ice
>
> Some say the world will end in fire,
> Some say in ice.
> From what I've tasted of desire
> I hold with those who favor fire.
> But if it had to perish twice,
> I think I know enough of hate
> To say that for destruction ice
> Is also great
> And would suffice.

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
- Einstein