[time-nuts] DCF77 clock with UTC display

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Tue Jun 8 10:40:46 UTC 2010

Folks,

I have one that displayed CET time so I opened it
and discover a suspicious set of solder-shortable pads
I shorted them (few trials) and bingo !!! It displays now
in UTC. It even shows a small "utc" symbol on the display.

It is a "stabo funktimer II"

But stabo no longer has them on their web site...
(it was 10 years ago I got it)

More, I'm out of the official DCF77 range and it receives
beautifully (I believe it is due to the fact they used
a big rod ant)

If it helps the find one I can take a picture of mine.

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk.