[time-nuts] Reciprocal Counters

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Thu Jun 10 23:32:03 UTC 2010

There will likely be one of these at the Electronics Flea Market in
Cupertino, CA this Saturday.  I saw it last month with a $20 price tag,
but my guess is that if you can lift it it's yours.  it's the one with the
stack of neon blubs for each digit.  (Somewhere I have one in a garage as
well...)
Leigh/WA5ZNU