[time-nuts] (no subject)

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Sun Jun 20 16:23:17 UTC 2010

Hi Joe,
I may have no alternative.  I have the manuals, I'll start taking it apart!
I am very comfortable with small components, it's repairing oscillators I
have the problem with.  But I'll give it a try.  Schematics for the osc and
main board, and board layout for the main board, are available for E1938

Bob