[time-nuts] FRS-C TTL / sine outboard filter question

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Wed Jun 23 22:15:24 UTC 2010

Thank you, Didier.

That pretty much sums it up. I was aware of the signal level issue but
didn't consider that passband ripple would be temperature sensitive.  It's
fun learning to think in the long time domain.

In the meantime I've found a 10 mbit ethernet ISA card in my office and
will follow Robert G8RPI's suggestion to use G4HUP's document to obtain a
ready-made 10 MHz filter from it.  Plus as a bonus the box had a BNC T
connector in it.

Leigh/WA5ZNU