[time-nuts] Clearing the data in Z38XX software

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Jun 24 07:00:28 UTC 2010

Bob,

actually this is not a bug but a wanted feature. I you want to start with a
clear (or partially cleared) data set then rename or delete some or all of
the data files that are kept in the same directory as Z38XX itself is in.
Note that the later versions store their data in files that hold data worth
one calendar week and that the calendar week's number is clearly to be
recognized in the filename.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert