[time-nuts] Substitute GPS in a Z3801A

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 13:15:44 UTC 2010

OK, I'll give you that.  But, how does it account for the rapid change in
slope, or the abrupt change for that matter?  It doesn't look like an aging
crstal to me (maybe one with a problem that jumps in freq).  For the most
part, there is no jumping DURING the slope, it seems to change on the
boundries.  Would not switching satellites account for that?

Bob