[time-nuts] hp10811-60111 on ebay

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 12:20:46 UTC 2010

Exactly, and I think that goes for most Osc. That you and I can  afford.
Bert

In a message dated 6/29/2010 8:18:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sar10538 at gmail.com writes:

Hi,

So it goes without saying that you really don't know  what you have
unless you can test it in some way. It's OK looking at a  table of what
someone else has tested for their 10811 but that doesn't mean  yours is
exactly the same.

Steve

On 29 June 2010 23:57,   <EWKehren at aol.com> wrote:
> Hi
> The problem with the 10811  is the wide distribution. You do not know what
> you get. I am in the  fortunate position that eight out of ten 10811 are
way
> below 1 E-12  between 1 and 100 seconds one even out to 1000 seconds. As a
> matter  of fact some of the plain 10811's are better than the
10811-5071's  I
> have. You  figure.
> Personally I am happy with my Datum  and HP 10811's but I think there are
> many later model Osc. out there  that may give them a run for the money.
Among

--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV &  G8KVD
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at  once.