[time-nuts] Thermal time constant

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Mar 10 22:58:10 UTC 2010

Hi

The gotcha is that you are interested in the amount of heat per cubic foot rather than the amount of heat per pound. You need to take the standard heat per weight numbers and convert them to heat per volume numbers.

Of the things you can easily get, copper is good. Steel is not as good as copper, but better than aluminum.

Bob