[time-nuts] Thunderbolt antenna?

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Sat Mar 13 09:45:13 UTC 2010

That's a dramatic and impressive difference Mark!  Were the other
choke-rings similarly better than the "ordinary" conical, or was this
one heads and shoulders better than the rest?  I was just wondering if
it was the choke-ring concept that gave the major improvement, with
this one just being slightly better executed?

     Regards,

          Peter Vince  (London, England)