[time-nuts] DMTD Systems Papers

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Mar 13 14:20:57 UTC 2010

Hi

Depending on just what sort of DMTD you are after, there are an enormous number of JPL reports on their system. They range from papers that are basically operating manuals (when this happens that shows up on the screen) to deep dives on obscure math. If you are not after a 100 Hz system they may be of limited use.

If you are getting into building one, things like the Collins paper on hard limiters would be of use.

Bob