[time-nuts] Choke Ring Pictures

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Mar 14 18:07:31 UTC 2010

jimlux wrote:
> David C. Partridge wrote:
>>> definition of "pie"
>>
>> 3.1415926535 etc ?
>> Ooops
>> D.
>>

> And, as my daughter reminds me, today is pi day (in the U.S. where we
> write the date month/year.. those of you in the rest of the world will
> have to wait a long time, as there is no April 31st)

Nope. I would normally spend this evening at friends making home-made
pi-zza at pi day... occuring every 3-14 (as in 2010-03-14). This year
their festivities was cancelled since they have water-damages to their
house.

Remember to make it of radius z and heigth a so that the volume becomes
pizza. ;)

Cheers,
Magnus