[time-nuts] Austron 2110 B

Donald Henderickx wa9ylp at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 19 01:38:44 UTC 2010

I wonder if some one might have an idea of what might be happening with
my 2110 B?
I am getting an alarm light and a display message (local oscillator
returned) If I press page select I get erratic
parameters. at times no ET voltage will be displayed,other times I get a
voltage of 3.75 volts,after a few seconds
the display goes back to (local oscillator returned) The manual makes no
mention of this error message.
I did a power off reset last night ,this morning the alarm was off but
during the day it went back to an alarm condition.
Any ideas?
Don H